Heating and Air Conditioning Installation – Colorado Springs
We know your home is your castle, and that’s why we want you to be as comfortable as possible, not just when we leave, but through the installation process as well. Our well-trained and considerate technicians are clean and careful. We’ll do our best to keep interruptions to your daily routine a minimum. For information on the products we sell and install please visit our products page.
- We’ll treat your home and family with respect and care
- Drop cloths and floor protectors are used
- Noise and dust are kept to a minimum and all work areas are cleaned at the end of the job
- You won’t find engine coolants or oil on your driveway after our trucks leave
Below are listed some features that are included whenever we do either a furnace installation or air conditioner installation in Colorado Springs. For a complete list and more information- or to schedule your fast, friendly and free estimate on furnace and air conditioner installations, please call our Comfort Consultant at Home Heating Service today (719) 591-9777.
Air Conditioning Installation Service Features:
- We use only quality material and parts to install your air conditioner.
- Sturdy 28 gauge galvanized sheet metal for coil installation.
- S lock type connectors to help prevent air leakage.
- Pre-insulated and nitrogen charged quality refrigerant piping.
- Liquid line dryers for added compressor protection.
- 15% silver alloy brazing rods for long-lasting joints on all refrigerant piping.
- House penetrations sealed with expandable foam or insulating putty.
- All 220 volt electrical circuits are installed by a licensed electrical contractor.
- All air conditioners are installed to meet Colorado Springs’ Building Code standards and the proper permit is obtained and inspected through the Pikes Peak Regional Building Department.
Furnace Installation Service Features:
- We use only the highest quality materials and parts to install your furnace.
- Stainless Steel Flexible Gas Connectors
- Ball-type gas cocks (manual shut-off valves)
- Minimum 28 gauge sheet metal 15 amp fused 0n/off switches (if necessary)
- Hart & Cooley Type B doublewall venting systems
- S-lock connectors with aluminum foil duct tape provide airtight connections.
- All furnaces are installed to meet Colorado Springs’ Building Code standards and the proper permit is obtained and inspected through the Pikes Peak Regional Building Department
Considerate & Confident Technicians:
- Home Heating Service Technicians are trained and experienced in both service and installation and are employed directly by Home Heating– They are not sub contractors.
- Technicians spend extensive time in both in-house training programs and manufacturers’ factory training classes.
- All technicians possess an EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Certification
- Most Technicians possess a NATE (North American Technical Excellence) Certification