Furnace Inspections and Maintenance
Maximize furnace performance, efficiency, safety and your comfort by having us do a complete heating maintenance service on your equipment!
This includes a complete 31 point safety inspection and performance tune-up & cleaning including the following:
- Electronic leak check for carbon monoxide (CO) and gas
- Check for proper drafting of the chimney and vent
- Check the proper operation of all safety switches, controls, motors and other components.
- Check gas pressure, air/fuel mixture, air speed and adjust for maximum efficiency and performance
- Oil any motors that are necessary
- Inspect, adjust and calibrate thermostat
- Includes a complimentary Water Heater check and Humidifier inspection
- Free standard disposable filter or cleaning of 1″ washable filter
- Clean everything on the furnace that we can without any major dismantling (blower removal, heat exchanger, etc)
- Use a variety of brushes, cleaning solutions and vacuum to clean
- Most burners and burner chamber
- Blower compartment
- Controls, switches and wiring
- Flame sensors
- Pressure switch tubing and connections
- Electrical connections
Regular service helps assure trouble free and economical operation of the furnace.
**If furnace requires dismantling, advanced diagnosis or parts, additional charges will apply.